Wednesday, November 10, 2010

5 days...

In just five days, my baby boy will be 7 months old. Wow. How times flies by when you aren't sleeping! Zane has done really well from the beginning at sleeping thru the night. It's sleeping during the day that he refuses to do! He also refuses to sit up, crawl, or stand. He will when he's ready... maybe.

Kaitlyn is excited about the holidays. She's almost 3 1/2 and is constantly adding things to her "Ho Ho List!" She will even tell you that she wants "everything." Sometimes she's super sweet, ok, alot of the time. But she knows how to get her way too! ;o)

Brittney is doing really well in school. Her conduct has even improved this year! She got her first B on a report card this quarter- before now it's been straight A's. Even so, a "B" in the fourth grade though- Great job, girly!

David is working hard to support our family. He recently got a Nitro powered remote control car that he's trying to tinker with a little. He has the "need for speed!"

And me? Well, I'm working with the 3rd and 4th grade girls in Awanas, listening to verses. I'm also a Discussion Group Leader in our MOMS group. I am Christmas shopping like crazy, online! I even think I'm going to sit out this year's Black Friday shopping because I'm getting such great prices online for things we actually want, not just what's on sale.

I plan to try to update this often, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Almost 7 months! Absolutely crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks reeal good. Glad to see that Brittney is doing well in school.

    ReplyDelete