Thursday, November 11, 2010

Build-A-Bear

Today was Veteran's Day so school was out. (Sidenote: I've seen people posting thanks to veterans on Facebook all day long but had to look up how to spell it for that sentence!!) I had promised Brittney I would take her to Build-A-Bear for her birthday since Kaitlyn had gotten to go on her birthday this year. The only problem is that Brittney's birthday is 2 days after Thanksgiving = shopping madness!! So I convinced her today was a good day to go. Ok, so I mentioned it and she jumped on board for "celebrating" early. She got a peace sign bear in pajamas- SO her right now! I think she'd wear pj's and slippers to school if we let her!

We also ate in the food court, I nursed Zane in the kiddie play area (see note) while Kaitlyn took a nosedive, literally, off of one of the playstructures, and we got stuck in traffic. Apparently everyone else went to that mall today too!

---> Note. Heehee. So I nursed him with my cover in the play area because the "great" family nursing room they had reeked horribly of smoke! Not like a smoker had just used it, but that they had actually smoked in there! Ick.

Can I also say that getting "stuck" in traffic is not bad at all when the kids have a tv to watch in the car?? I can't wait til Zane can turn around to see it too. Maybe then he will like riding in the car..... just maybe.

PS- I love my little boy dearly. It may seem I complain about everything about him, but I adore that child. Complaining right now is just a side effect of not enough sleep coupled with a child that cries when I try to clean the house resulting in a messy house and frazzled mommy. This too shall pass. Too quickly, I might add. Had to put that out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment